Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Arsonist - I Caught My Heart (Malaysia Hardcore Band)



I CAUGHT MY HEART

One last chance, to be with you
And one last chance, to rely on you
I looked at you and I (saw something in the way)
You Stared into The Sky (could never seem to say)
The Things I needed to do (on a day when like today)
No other words, will die
I saw your sick and tired when you're next to me
It's always like this memory
I saw your sick and tired when you're next to me
With all this in this here
It's always again, were are you?
It's all inside, inside me
I caught my heart (I caught my heart)
Just Look your smile (just look your smile)
I hear you (I hear you)
Don't lie
But I can never find the way to say
When you're next to me, Just don't leave me
Next to me…
It's always be…

No comments:

Post a Comment